The purpose of this policy is to inform you about the reason for and extent to which your personal data will be processed when you visit our website. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact the controller (1).
This website uses SSL or TLS encryption to protect the transmission of personal data and other confidential content (e.g. orders or enquiries to the controller). You can recognize an encrypted connection by the character string "https://" and the lock symbol in your browser line.
(1) Controller within the meaning of Art. 4 No. 7 General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter: "GDPR") is:
Name: Universidade de Santiago de Compostela (USC)
Address: Rectorship of USC Praza do Obradoiro, s/n 15782 Santiago de Compostela (Spain)
Call center: +34 881 811 000
Information phone:+34 881 812 000
Contact form: http://www.usc.es/en/web/contacto.html
(1) According to the applicable laws, you have various rights regarding your personal data:
- Right to obtain confirmation and access
- Right to request rectification
- Right to erasure ("right to be forgotten")
- Right to request restriction of processing
- Right to data portability
- Right to object
- Right to withdraw the given consent
If you wish to assert these rights, please send your request by e-mail or by post to the address mentioned above.
(2) You also have the right of lodging a complaint with a supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data with us.
(1) When using our website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called "server log files"). If you want to visit our website, we collect the following information that is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure the stability, functionality and security of our website:
- Our visited website
- Used IP address
- Date and time of access
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Access status / HTTP status code
- The amount of data transferred in bytes
- Website from which you accessed the site (source/reference)
- Used browser
- The operating system used and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) The legal basis is our legitimate interest in ensuring a smooth connection setup and a comfortable use of the website as well as in the possibility to evaluate system security and stability and to pursue further administrative purposes in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR.
(3) The data will not be passed on or used in any other way.
(1) Like many other websites, we also use so-called "cookies". Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive and through which certain information flows to the institution that places the cookie (in this case the institution is us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They are intended to make the website more user-friendly and effective and to enable the use of certain functions. When using this common data and information we do not draw any conclusions about the person concerned. This information is just required to deliver the contents of our website correctly. This anonymously collected data and information is therefore evaluated by us statistically and with the aim of increasing data protection and data security in our company to ensure an optimum level of protection for the personal data processed by us. If certain cookies process personal data, processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
(2) This website uses the following types of cookies:
- Transient cookies (see a)
- Persistent cookies (see b)
a) Transient cookies – in particular so-called session cookies - are automatically deleted when you close your browser. These cookies store a so-called session ID, with which different requests of your browser can be assigned to a joint session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
b) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. These cookies remain on your device and enable us or our partner companies (third-party cookies) to recognize your browser on your next visit. You can delete the cookies in your browser settings at any time.
(3) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse third party cookies or all cookies. You can also choose to be notified when cookies are set and you can decide individually whether you want to allow them or not. Each browser differs in the way it manages the cookie settings. This is described in the help menu of each browser, which explains how you can change your cookie settings.
You will find these for the respective browsers under the following links:
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&hlrm=en&answer=95647
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=de_CH&viewlocale=en_US
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/en/cookies.html
Please note that the functionality of our website may be limited if cookies are not accepted.
(1) If you send us enquiries via e-mail, your data will be stored for the purpose of answering the enquiry and in the event of follow-up questions. You will be required to provide your name and e-mail address. Providing a telephone number and other data is voluntary and serves to facilitate contact and to enable us to address you personally. These data are stored and used solely for the purpose of responding to your request or for establishing contact and the technical administration. The legal basis for processing the data is our legitimate interest in responding to your request in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
(2) Your data will be deleted when your inquiry has been finally clarified and if no statutory retention obligations oppose this.
(1) On our website we offer the possibility to become a user member of the FarmDemoHub . You will be asked for your consent when registering. As a member of the FarmDemoHub , we will contact you a few times a year asking for feedback on the developing FarmDemoHub.
(2) In order to become a member of the FarmDemoHub , you need a valid e-mail address. We will check the e-mail address you have entered to ensure that you are actually the owner of the e-mail address provided. This means that after your registration we will send an e-mail to the e-mail address you have provided, asking you to confirm that you would like to register for the FarmDemoHub . If you do not confirm your registration within 24 hours, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we store your IP addresses and the time of registration and confirmation.
(3) After giving your confirmation we will save your e-mail address and further information about you (name, address and sector). The data will not be passed on to third parties. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR.
(4) You can unsubscribe from the FarmDemoHub any time sending a mail to the contact address of our site.
(5) The data you provide in the User Profile and Farm Profile is shared between the FarmDemo* projects. When completing your User Profile and Farm Profile, you can indicate which data can be made publicly available. Publicly available data will be shown on the FarmDemo Hub and the NEFERTITI portal.
* FarmDemo consists of 3 European H2020 projects: AgriDemo-F2F, PLAID and NEFERTITI. More information on these projects can be found here.
Your responses will form part of an on-line data base of demonstration farms. This FarmDemo inventory will enable farmers and innovation actors from across Europe to locate on-farm demonstrations on a comprehensive range of topics. Please note that, except when indicated otherwise, the general farm information and information related to demonstration activities that you provide might be made public. However, you will be asked to confirm in detail which contact information can be made public, and which ones should be kept anonymous.
Once you have given your consent to the use of your data, the details will be entered into the database. The information may be used for research purposes. Data and results of the FarmDemoHub will be kept for 5 years after the end of the project (which is standard in EC projects). Participation is completely voluntary and you are free to withdraw your data at any time, without having to give a reason.
(1) Data is collected and stored on this website using the web analysis software Matomo (www.matomo.org), on the basis of our legitimate interest in statistical analysis of user behavior for optimization and marketing purposes pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. For the same purpose, pseudonymised user profiles can be created and evaluated from this data. This can be done using cookies. Cookies are small text files that are stored locally in the cache of the visitor's Internet browser. The cookies enable, among other things, the recognition of the Internet browser. The data collected with Matomo technology (including your pseudonymised IP address) is processed on our servers. The information generated by the cookie is not used to personally identify the visitor to this website and is not merged with personal data about the bearer of the pseudonym.
(1) If you have consented to the processing of your data, it is possible at any time to withdraw this processing for the future. As a result, your data will no longer be processed for the agreed purpose.
(2) If your data are processed on the basis of a weighing of interests in accordance with the legal basis Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. e or f GDPR, you can object to this if you have special reasons against processing the data.
(3) You also have the possibility to object to the processing of your data for the purpose of direct marketing. Thus, your data will no longer be processed for the purpose of direct advertising.
If you wish to receive information about your personal data or to correct or delete it, or if you have further questions about the use of your personal data provided to us, please contact us: email@example.com